Last Updated on by
Working remotely from home (or from a co-working space) has its benefits AND…its flaws.
In this post we decided to group the most meaningful research-based statistics that unveil some pretty intriguing findings.
Check out this infographic to learn more!
Remote Working Statistics
- 30% remote workers report savings of as much as $5,240 per year simply accounting for expenses
- 26% of remote employees earn more than $100,000 annually whereas only 8% of onsite workers earn more than that
- Full-time remote workers say they’re happy in their job 22% more than people who never work remotely
- 91% of remote workers report better work-life balance as their main driver behind working remotely
- Schedule flexibility is nearly 2 times as important to remote workers as it is to on-site workers
- 82% of remote employee managers are concerned about reduced employee productivity
- Only 59% remote employee managers are concerned with employee loneliness
- 4.7 million employees in the US work from home at least half the week
P.S. Feel free to share this post AND use this infographic (you just need to attribute it to Myergonomicchair.com)