Last Updated on by Artem
If you are looking to write for us and contribute a guest article, then you are in the right place. Please check our guidelines and reach out if you have any topic ideas.
- Word count: 1000+
- Unique, not repurposed or copied
- Have 2+ links to reputable sources (Pubmed, Researchgate, any ergonomic/orthopedic resources)
- Have 2 internal links to the previous articles on the website
- Have 2+ images per 1000 words
- Checked with Grammarly (avoid grammar mistakes)
IMPORTANT: We only publish ~60% because they fail the quality guidelines above.
Topics We Cover
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Home office
- Work space design
- Working from home
- Productivity (tied to ergonomics)
- Send an email with “guest post” in the subject line
- Propose 3 title ideas
- Wait for the approval
- If approved: submit the article using Google Docs
Send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!