In this guide I am going to point 11 best budget office chairs that you can get delivered right at your doorstep.
Any of these ergonomic chairs will save you $$$, because ALL of them are less than $300.
More to that – I included a special category for those suffering from lower back pain. 😎
And if you are just looking for buying guides – check these out!
21 Chairs I Recommend in 2018
|Office Star||Short People||7.4||Click for Price|
|Modway Articulate||Highly Adjustable||7.8||Click for Price|
|Homgrace||Tall People||6.2||Click for Price|
|La-Z-Boy Bellamy||Comfort Plus||7.8||Click for Price|
|Space Seating Pro||Headrest||7.4||Click for Price|
|Boss Office Brown||Heavy Duty||8.2||Click for Price|
|Lorell Executive||Tall People||8||Click for Price|
|WorkPro 1000 Series||Short People||9.2||Click for Price|
|Serta Works Executive||Ergonomic Executive||7.2||Click for Price|
|Argomax Mesh||Tall People||7.6||Click for Price|
|ALERA Elusion||Under $200||7.4||Click for Price|
|HM Aeron||Back Pain||7.8||Click for Price|
|HM Embody||Most Expensive||8||Click for Price|
|DXRACER Racing Series||Gaming||8.2||Click for Price|
|SPACE Seating||Under $300||8.8||Click for Price|
|TOPSKY Executive||Neck Pain||10||Click for Price|
|AmazonBasics High Back||Tall People||8.4||Click for Price|
|LuxFit Ball Chair||Coccyx Pain||8.4||Click for Price|
|Furmax||Under $100||8.6||Click for Price|
|Steelcase Amia||Hip Pain||8.4||Click for Price|
|HON Wave||Big & Tall People||8.4||Click for Price|
Table of Contents
Here are the most popular buying guides we have – check them out!
- Best desk chairs for neck pain. Neck and shoulder pain is a staple of office life – these 6 will help.
- 5 Most functional office chair under $300. If you only have 300 USD to spend, these 5 chairs are best to consider.
- Best office chairs for short people. In case you need a short-back chair, look at these 5! All nice & affordable. 😎
- 10 top class computer chairs for big & tall people. What if you are big AND tall guy or gal? Here are the 10 options for you!
And here are all the other guides.
- Top rated office chairs under $500. If you have a little more than $300, you can get something amazing. Here are few options.
- Desk chairs for scoliosis. In case you got scoliosis, check these 5 out.
- Best chairs for coccyx pain. This is no joke – check out the options I put down for you.
- Highest quality chairs under $200. Getting a good chair on a 200-dollar budget is very tricky. I got you covered with these 7.
- 3 chairs for leg pain. Here are some options for those suffering from leg pain.
How I Bought My Home Office Chair
Sitting in front of my laptop on one of my kitchen’s chairs wasn’t doing good.
Prolonged sitting is not a neck’s best friend, so I knew I had to deal with it asap.
All right! Artem needs a proper office chair!!
That’s what I said and a note of doubt quickly conquered my mind: “Shoot…that must be expensive”.
My mom taught me one important lesson in life – you get what you pay for.
But was mom aware of the budget chair options I was into at the moment?
Without thinking too much (and losing all the focus I had for work only 3 minutes before that moment), I set on the endeavor of finding the right office that I could actually buy for less than 300 American dollars (yeap, that fiat money Bitcoin folks despise).
Interested in what I found? Keep reading! 😉
Here is What I Learned During the Search Process
The market is literally drowning in a ton of different options. They say “choice is good”, but too much choice is overwhelming.
Given that, I wanted to share my experience of looking (and finding) for what is truly important for a great office chair you can sit in (for the years to come =D).
1: Size Matters
I am a pretty delicate human being. I am also pretty short (5’4″). Do I need a massive desk chair I can’t fully occupy?
This is why it’s important you find a chair that fits you and your requirements.
2: Ergonomic Is the Way to Go
“Ergonomic” simply means “adjustable to suit your body’s shape and form” (this one is not official translation, but merely how I get that fancy word hehe).
So, your chair should be ergonomic.
Now, what does it actually mean?
Ergonomic features have a bunch of really useful features. Here they are:
- Adjustable lumbar support. This is a thinny that lets you adjust a mechanism that supports your lower back and prevents it from becoming painful after sitting too long. I highly recommend you get a chair with that option.
- Adjustable armrests. Chairs with height-adjustable armrests are a must-have, if you are fairly tall. The idea is that your arms MUST be able to rest on the armrests (now, that’s funny) during your time sitting and/or working in front of your computer. Some of these can be adjusted by width and even pivoted internally/externally to suit your elbows better. While a recommend you the standard height adjustment, the pivoting thing may be a bit too much (usually this is expensive chairs’ features).
- Tilt tension, lock and more tilt-related options. Even though 135-degree recline (recommended by science as idea for when sitting) seems a bit too much for me, having a slight recline definitely feels nice. If you are particularly heavy/light, you may need a tilt tension control – it adjusts the amount of pressure you need to apply for the chair to actually recline.
- Material. This is huge. I found that, generally, all ergonomic office chairs (best and worst) can be marginally divided into 2 main groups: mesh and leather (faux and PU leather are also in this category). I don’t recommend going for a leather office chair at this price point because it wouldn’t be nice. Having said this, leather chairs tend to have a better “grip” of your body – you can actually relax in them because they “hold” you. Mesh, at least in my case, allows me to slip down which sort of puts tension on my whole body.
- Warranty. This is also massive. If you buy a chair for $700 and it is guaranteed to work for 12 years, how much each day would cost you? Now, imagine you buy a 200-dollar chair and it falls apart in 3 years. Then you replace it…4 times and voila – you spend $1200 over the course of 12 years (while sitting in a still relatively poor chair). I recommend you look at the warranty and make sure you know what you are buying (btw, here are the best of the best office chairs – they are top quality and have great warranty).
These are the main points, but you may also want to check for:
- Headrest. Do you have neck pain? Headrest can help to a certain degree, but watch out – they are not always useful (e.g. in case you are too tall).
- Caster wheels. Wooden floors can also put certain restraints on the type of caster wheels you need. Fortunately, quite a few manufacturers offer a selection of caster wheels for “different occasions”.
- Weight capacity. A typical budget office chair can handle up to 250-330 lbs. If you are heavier than that, your warranty may be void – check any chair’s capacity before buying the thing!
3 Best for Under $200
It’s difficult to find a budget chair that won’t fall apart six months down the line. The term “you get what you pay for” is thrown around a lot, but there is a lot of truth to it.
However, not all budget chairs are like this. There are some amazing chairs available for a reasonable price. The best chairs under $200 are listed below:
1: Office Star Mesh Chair
This chair is very good for a short person.
Its range of 2-1 synchro locking tilt control ensures you have full control over the chair.
Its heavy duty base with dual wheel carpet casters and silver accents gives it a sleek accomplished style and professionalism.
- The chair comes with a breathable mesh seat and one-touch pneumatic height adjustment.
- Adjustable synchro tilt is another feature that enables a 2:1 ratio for weight distribution and better circulation.
- Lumbar cushioning is another feature that supports the lower back and enhances a natural curve of the spine.
- It has been manufactured using less harsh chemicals.
- The padded flip arms, dual wheel carpet casters and heavy duty silver accents are just the other features.
- This is a comfortable chair that can support you for long hours of sitting;
- It’s simple to setup and in just about 15 minutes the chair will be in place with all the parts fixed;
- It comes with an impeccable design, a solid leather material, soft rubber armrests which are durable;
- The lumbar support and backrest offer a great feeling;
- Its adjustable armrests provide the flexibility in your working environment;
- The way backrest angle works can pose a challenge for heavy built people;
- The armrests are a bit loose and may feel uncomfortable at the beginning;
- It also makes some noise when rapidly moving backward or upright and this can be annoying;
2: Modway Articulate
What’s great about this chair?
- One touch height adjustment makes finding the perfect seating position easy and seamless. You can even adjust the height of the This makes setting this chair at the appropriate height for your computer keyboard a breeze.
- Reliable, ergonomic support prevents aches, pains, and long-term problems. It passively supports your lumbar region, and its seat is well-padded.
- The chair is very sturdy and is designed for everyday use. It can hold up to 331 lbs.
3: Homgrace Ergonomic Office Chair
What’s great about this chair?
- Homgrace’s chair has an inbuilt function which massages your lower back and waist, which is adjustable with the touch of a button. If you ask yourself what is the best office chair for a bad back, the answer is probably a Homgrace.
- It is constructed from quality leather upholstery which is very generously padded. The armrests are comfortable and designed with long-term work in mind.
- By pushing a button on the left arm, the chair’s tilt function can be activated, allowing for a wide range of seating positions.
You can find more options at this price tag here.
3 Best for Under $300
I have a goof few more options under 300 USD here – check them out.
Now, it is hard to get quality results from an office chair without investing a decent amount of money.
However, by adding $100 to your budget, you can find some top-rated office chairs. Let’s take a look!
4: La-Z-Boy Bellamy
What’s great about this chair?
- Unique ‘ComfortCore Plus’ technology with memory foam provides a luxurious amount of cushioning which has optimal firmness for overall comfort and support.
- Plenty of controls to adjust tilt and height for improved body alignment and optimal positioning.
- The seat can be adjusted to as low as 19.5in, so it is suitable for a range of heights.
5: Space Seating Professional
What’s great about this chair?
- It has an adjustable synchro tilt which allows you to tilt back slightly while seated, which improves blood circulation and better-distributes your weight.
- The chair’s armrests can be removed easily without affecting the rest of the chair or its ergonomic benefits.
- Its armrests are highly adjustable and can be extended or lowered within a range of 3in.
6: Boss Office Brown Heavy Duty Chair
What’s great about this chair?
- This model can hold up to a respectable 350 lbs due to its unique spring tilt mechanism.
- This chair is a plush, sturdy, and well-designed chair which is perfect if you spend hours sitting at a desk.
- It has a pneumatic gas lift system for easy adjustment of the chair’s height.
2 Best For a Bad Low Back (Under $200)
A myriad of reasons can cause upper, lower, or mid back pain, but can easily be alleviated with a proper, good-quality office chair.
It is important to remember to select a chair to fit your figure or build. If you’re tall, for example, choose one with a high back.
Here are two great options to check out:
7: Lorell Executive High-Back Chair
What’s great about this chair?
- Synchro-tilt motion opens the angle of your body, allowing for improved circulation and a better alignment of the spine.
- The chair’s armrests rubber, and very comfortable to rest on for extended periods.
- The seat moves independently from the back; the chair’s glide mechanism allows you to extend the seat. This is an excellent option for drafting or programmers.
8: WorkPro 1000 Series
What’s great about this chair?
- Designed for intensive use, this chair is suitable for sitting in for up to eight hours due to multiple controls for comfort.
- Highly adjustable seat height using a pneumatic gas lift system means that this chair is suitable for people of all heights.
- The chair’s arms easily pivot in and out in three horizontal positions: inwards, neutral, and outwards.
You can find more 200-dollar options here. 😉
2 Best For a Bad Low Back (Under $300)
Let’s look at two for the best office chair for lower back pain support for under $300.
9: Serta Works Executive
What’s great about this chair?
- Has a BIM Active adjustable lumbar support feature which pivots and changes along with your movements for constant support.
- The chair’s lift control levers are ergonomically positioned, so there’s no need to disrupt your comfort when adjusting height.
- Armrests are padded for comfort and are adjustable for precise positioning.
10: Argomax Mesh (Em-ec002)
What’s great about this chair?
- A vast range of armrest adjustments with this chair’s 3D armrest: forward, backward, and up and down.
- Adjustable backrest makes this chair suitable for people of all heights.
- Leg fatigue is prevented due to the adjustable tilt tension and adjustable seat height.
11: Alera Elusion
If you are looking for this year’s best budget ergonomic office chair, then look no further than Alera Elusion’s models.
Plus, anything on the chair can be adjusted: height, armrests, lumbar support and even back height, which is adjusted independently from the chair’s height.
This is one of the best orthopedic chairs for back pain.
- The seat has a multi-function mechanism that enables back angle adjustments relative to the seat.
- It also has a cool and breathable mesh back.
- The waterfall edge combines with the fabric upholstery to relieve pressure on the legs.
- The high back is 24 inches which is good enough for most people.
- The seat arms come with soft polyurethane pads and their height and width is adjustable.
- The chair comes in two sizes, mid- and high-back, and satisfies both, shorter and taller users;
- The lumbar support that comes with the chair can be readjusted to get a vertical alignment that is ideal for you;
- The seat tilt feature ensures you are able to change the position of the seat especially after seating for long hours;
- The spider base can also be adjusted to minimize damages to the floor;
- Generally it is a very comfortable seat with all the adjustments that you may require;
- A number of customers have ordered their chairs only to arrive with broken or missing parts;
- The foam gets softer with time, losing its supportive properties;
- There is too much depth in the seat and sometime it may feel as though the lumbar support is missing;
12: Herman Miller Aeron
The Classic Aeron Chair is an iconic top rated office chair overall.
It was designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick .
When it was introduced, the design of this chair broke every convention.
Its seats and backrest have been made from Pellicle (a breathable woven suspension membrane) to eliminate pressure and buildup of heat while seating on the chair.
All this with 12-year warranty.
- A flexible backrest and seat were made from two unique materials that have elastic properties.
- The chair has breathable textile weaves for enhanced comfort.
- It comes with a kinemat tilt mechanism that allows the chair to move with the body.
- Its pivot points align well with the ankles, knees and hips to give a natural recline motion.
- This chair also comes with a PostureFit Sacral Support to keep the spine in a healthy position.
– A comfortable chair to sit in due to its breathable suspension materials;
– It has been designed to fit different body types whether big, small, tall or short;
– Superior back support options including the lumbar support and PostureFit;
– A classic tilt design that reclines naturally with the body;
– It’s an environmentally sensitive chair with most of its materials being recyclable at the end of its lifespan;
– Despite the good back support, seating in a hanging position exerts a lot of pressure on the legs especially for people with big body types;
– Some people have complained of broken parts for their purchased chairs;
– Some armrests were reported to produce some squeaking noise;
13: Herman Miller Embody
Is this the God of all ergonomic chairs?
Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber held wide consultations with experts in the fields of vision, biomechanics, ergonomics and physical therapy while designing the Embody chair.
The idea behind this chair is to ensure that sitting is more responsive, natural and positive to your health.
Herman Miller’s Embody combats fatigue by allowing blood and oxygen to circulate through distribution of pressure.
Cool, right? 😉
- A dynamic matrix of pixels has been used to construct this seat in order to improve its response to the body’s movements.
- The black outer layer is very durable and 100 percent polyester.
- The back support begins at the spinal base and comes with an integrated sacral support.
- A feature tilt limiter, adjustable arms and adjustable seat depth are some of the other features that come with this seat.
- In addition to these features, the seat comes with a 12 year warranty.
- The seat addresses the health related problems that come with long-term sitting;
- The seat’s support layers distribute pressure while its backrest encourages movement to improve focus;
- The seat’s Backfit allows alignment of the backrest to the spine’s natural curve;
- Its design promotes blood circulation and healthy movement;
- It keeps you balanced and supported throughout the seating period;
- The slight backward recline for this seat means that the lower back still carries much of the support work;
- The armrest are not padded enough and too short for some people;
- Its arms don’t move with the back hence negating the benefits of a recline position;
14: DXRACER Racing Series
DXRacer Racing Series is AMAZING for gaming.
This seat has the ability to accommodate all sizes of people, has an inlaid color bar design, multi-functional tilt mechanism and 4D adjustable armrests.
Here is what comes in the box…
- This chair has an ergonomic design that makes it more efficient and comfortable.
- It comes with a lumbar cushion and a headrest cushion.
- It is made from Carbon Look Vinyl breathable material and PU cover.
- The 4D adjustable 90 degrees armrests help to protect your shoulders and wrists.
- The frame has a lifetime warranty whereas the parts come with a 24 month warranty.
- It is possible to assemble this chair in less than 10 minutes;
- It’s a high quality, super study, healthy and comfortable seat;
- The moving parts of this seat can be adjusted to fit various heights and needs;
- A higher backrest that comes with this chair is able to support the entire spinal column;
- The adjustable lumber cushion support helps to maintain lower back in a healthy position;
- The pillow material is quite slippery and this can cause people to slide off the chair;
- A number of customers have complained about missing or non-functioning parts on arrival;
- The customer service is not efficient and this can be very frustrating;
15: SPACE Seating
Space is your top option under $300.
It has been built to take care of even large users as it can support a weight of up to 400 pounds.
You can also get a custom fit that comes with arms that are height and width adjustable.
What’s in it?
- The seat comes with a custom fabric and double airgrid back alongside the adjustable lumbar support.
- The two way adjustable armrests come with PU pads.
- A thick padded mesh is another important feature of this seat.
- The double Air Grid back is breathable while one-touch pneumatic mechanism assists in height adjustment.
- Mobility is enhanced by the dual casters of the heavy duty five-star base.
- It’s a very comfortable and supportive seat for the big and tall category of users;
- A comfortable cushion and fabric breathability is an added advantage especially during summer season;
- The seat has a very decent level of adjustability for creating more room for enhanced smoothness and stability;
- The armrests are high enough for placing your arms when sitting;
- It’s a well constructed chair of great quality;
- The design of the chair is suited for tall people and hence shorter people may have problems using it;
- Getting spare parts may be a challenge due to the sometimes poor customer service of the company;
- A number of customers have also complained about the chair’s poor design;
16: TOPSKY Executive
TOPSKY is your option for neck pain.
One of their office products is the TOPSKY Executive Leather seat that is black/red in color and comes with an adjustable headrest.
This ergonomic chair enables you enjoy a comfortable sitting experience in your work place.
Let’s look at it closer.
- The ergonomic chair was made with high back to give you extra comfort for both gaming and office work.
- The strong, soft and thick padded armrests means you don’t need to get an extra cushion for your seat.
- The back angle and the seat itself can be adjusted in a number of positions.
- The chair also comes with tilt tension which can be adjusted using the knob to suit the user’s body.
- With a maximum capacity of 330 pounds and a 1 year warranty, this seat can be used for home office purposes.
- The soft and adjustable headrest can be used and removed anytime just by a press of a button;
- The sturdy steel armrest gives a good resting place for your arms;
- The thick and nice padded cushion ensures maximum comfort;
- The strong base that meets the BIFMA standards ensures stability during long-term use;
- Assembling is easy and quick and takes less than 30 minutes;
- The armrests are non-adjustable and can be a challenge for those people who need that feature;
- Some customers complained about improper shipping of the product with scratches and damaged marks visible on the chair;
- Having only 2 color options (black and red) is limiting;
17: AmazonBasics High Back
AmazonBasics high-back is wonderful for a tall person.
It comes with a sleek professional style that gives you this much needed support throughout the day.
This seat offers personalized comfort even during prolonged periods of sitting.
And here is what it comes with.
- This chair has a padded seat and back which give you comfort and support throughout the day.
- It has been upholstered in a bonded black leather with PVC.
- The dimensions of this chair are 29.13 (L) by 25.59 (W) by 41.34 (H) to 45.08 (H) inches.
- The chair comes with a one year warranty.
- Its other features include pneumatic height adjustment, smooth rolling casters and 360-degree swivel.
- The chair can be lowered and raised to suit different preferences; the tilt is also adjustable;
- The bonded black leather creates a smooth and supple upholstery for back support;
- The 360-Degree Swivel together with the nylon casters offer a range of motion for this chair;
- The nylon casters are durable and allow smooth mobility within the office;
- The curved armrests provide enhanced support and comfort;
- The back of the chair is held together using the armrests meaning that there’s a feeling of flexing when you rock the chair;
- Missing parts and damaged sections have been reported by several customers;
- The design seems to be quite poor with many people complaining of things like too much thigh and lumbar support;
18: LuxFit Ball Chair
The LuxFit Exercise Ball is probably the best office chair for posture.
The chair comes with a two year warranty and a static strength ball that is able to carry a weight of 2000 pounds.
The shipping box contains the chair base, ball pump, ball, instructions, bar and bolts, two regular front casters and two locking back casters.
- The chair has been designed by health experts so as to help boost spine and back health.
- The height of the ball chair is approximately 22 to 25 inches when inflated.
- The ball chair has large wheels for a smoother rolling ability.
- Your purchase is protected by a two year warranty.
- It also comes with a thick wall that helps prevent spine disorders.
- This seat has been designed with mobility in mind which enables you to slide easily from one section of the floor to the other;
- Its large wheels also gives a solid impression that inspires confidence;
- Its back support is reliable for easy relaxation;
- Its uncompromising quality is reflected in its no hassle 2-year warranty;
- It helps in spine rehabilitation and in preventing spine disorder;
- The chair comes in black color and this may not be popular with people who are careful about their interior decor;
- Users over 6’5″ might have problems using this seat;
- Customers have also complained about missing parts during purchase of the chair;
Ergonomic Office Chair Buying Guide & FAQ
What is an Ergonomic Office Chair
Simply put, ergonomic office chair is a
- Ergonomic vs Standard Office Chair
Advantages of Ergonomic Office Chair Over Standard Desk Chair
How to Adjust an Ergonomic Office Chair
Things to Consider When Buying an Ergonomic Office Chair
As you saw already, chairs are priced differently.
Yes, some of it depends on the brand, but…
Post-sales warranty has a major effect on the price.
For example, you can buy a computer chair for $300 and it would come with a 5-year warranty.
The warranty price ratio is then 5/300, which equals to 0,017 (or 1,7%).
Now, let’s say you buy Herman Miller’s Aeron for $1,200.
Given that it has a 12-year warranty, our ratio is then 0,01 (or 1%).
Obviously, the higher the ratio, the better it is for your peace of mind in the long-run.
Which means that, all else being equal, you would go for the first 300-dollar option.
But “all else” is not equal – no chair for 300 USD can compete against Aeron’s comfort, functionality and status.
I will let you to decide what to actually choose, but I hope you can clearly see how the Warranty/Price ratio can help you buy the right thing.
An expensive office chair is a remarkable way to illustrate your status! 😉
Back in the day (and to a certain degree today) a boss would want a sofa-like chair.
These are called executive office chairs.
They can look insanely expensive…even if they cost less than $400 (which is still quite a lot).
However the true gurus go with style AND functionality.
Herman Miller’s Aeron, for example, costs insane $1200 AND comes
Your Size: Height & Weight
Many people buy chairs which are simply NOT suitable for their frame.
They are either too big, too small, too short or too long.
What happens when a tall person buys a short-back office chair?
What happens when a heavy person buys a small chair?
It can break! (and won’t be covered by warranty because of the exceeded weight capacity)
Quite a few chairs come in one size, which means you have to “test drive” them before you actually buy them.
Fortunately many retailers offer free returns, so you can just get something online and then return it if it doesn’t fit you (I see some people do that and that’s very smart).
There are also chairs that come in different sizes (e.g. HM’s Aeron has 3 (!) sizes available – A, B & C) and/or can be adjusted to fit different height people (i.e. a chair would then have a separately-adjustable chair back height).
The same goes for weight.
If you are a big (or big & tall) person, you should go for a heavy duty office chair.
These chairs have a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs (some go all the way to 500 lbs).
Climate & Temperature
Or better say – mesh vs leather?
Allow me to explain…
I have two chairs – leather one from Amazon and Herman Miller’s Aeron. 😎
I do occasionally sit in my leather chair, but it’s a “sweaty disaster” during summers.
My back is always sweaty!
Given that I am not overweight AND I have an AC you can tell the big disadvantage of leather chairs.
I don’t have such a problem with Aeron because mesh offers a lot better air circulation.
In other words, if you are getting a leather chair, make sure you are OK with occasional sweating. 😀
Neck, Back, Hip…Any Other Pain
This one is important, but easy…
If you have lower back pain, you most likely need an ergonomic chair that will have a solid lumbar support.
Ideally it should be vertically adjustable in order to make sure it’s on the right spot.
This will help to keep your back in check.
Neck pain is another beast.
Many people assume that a chair with headrest will solve their muscle tension.
They are right, but…only if it works.
You see, many headrests are poorly designed.
To put it straight, heads rarely end up on headrests because of that.
Given that, you have two options.
First, find a chair with headrest that can be adjusted to fit your head.
Second, find a chair with headrest that is fixed but fits you perfectly from the start (not always possible).
Third, find a separate headrest for a chair that you already have (also, not always possible).
What else to pay attention to when you have neck pain?
Lack of armrests can directly affect your neck and upper trapezius pain by straining your muscles.
This is a disaster that comes from repetitive use…
You also need to make sure that the chair’s back covers yours all the way up – as I already mentioned that before.
9 Tips to Help You Buy the Best Budget Chair
1: Use “Keepa” Chrome Extension
This handy app tracks prices on Amazon and enables you to see when prices are at their lowest with its price history charts. It is well worth having if you do a lot of your shopping online!
2: Check Prices All Around
Shop around on different websites to make sure you’re getting the lowest price possible.
3: Know Your Size
Purchase a chair that fits your height and weight, so you can benefit fully from its ergonomic features.
4: Check the Warranty!
Always read the warranty before you commit to a chair. For example, some warranties are only good for use up to a certain weight. If you damage a chair by exceeding a weight limitation, you will void its warranty.
5: Long-Term Thinking
When buying a chair – as with anything – you should be thinking about the long-term. Ask yourself how long the chair is likely to last you and consider the long-term health benefits, too, when considering the price.
6: Don’t Keep an Unsuitable Chair
If you do buy a chair and you don’t think it’s right for you, return it and swap it out for another one. An office chair is quite a big spend, so you want to get the chair that’s right for you – don’t accept anything less than perfect.
7: Check the Chair Thoroughly
When your chair arrives, double and triple check it to ensure it is all in good working order, and that it is of suitable quality. Ensure it has all the features you want such as removable arms.
8: Try Before You Buy
It is always best to try something before you commit to buying it. If you can visit a local store which stocks the chair to try it out. If you’re happy, you can commit to buying it online.
9: Select a Chair for Your Office Needs
Determine what kind of chair you need for your office. You may be focused on the type of leather and ergonomics of a chair but adding castors may also be important. Know how the chair will be used. Do you need a swivel or rolling chair because you do a lot of different tasks at your desk? What type of flooring will the chair be rolling across? Castors roll easier on some kinds of flooring over others. Bigger wheels, for example, roll better on carpet, and the wrong tread can damage your floor.
I hope you found the best budget ergonomic office chair, but, if not, you can find more of the best office chairs (these are seriously amazing).
P.S. If you liked this review, please share it on Facebook 🙂